I feel like I’ve said this too many times already,, but this simple task turned out to be harder than I thought it would be.

Getting all of the hinges on the elevator to line up the same time and all of the washers in the correct locations, was quite the challenge. So I took my lessons learned from that elevator and applied them to the rudder. I glued the washers for the rudder in place also. Don’t worry, as soon as the hinges were bolted down the washers spun loose immediately. For the elevator I found it easier to start at the middle and work my way out. For the rudderI found it easier to do the top bolt first then the bottom bolt then the middle bolt. The middle bolt caused me a lot of frustration but eventually it gave up and went in.